Home page » Guest Book

Guest Book

Dear modelers,

Thanks a lot for such big interest to our models. We hope that You always find a lot of interesting for You in our products. For us it is always pleasant to read the works of gratitude to our company. And of course, it is very important for us to read all your critical remarks and wishes. And thank You for a lot of interesting suggestions. We read all of them with great attention. Many of your proposes have already embodied in our models and we plan to do this future too. Thanks a lot for such creative union. The main thing for us is to produce the models which will be interesting for You.
We create for You.

Mario Bentivoglio
18.10.18

I would like to thank you the MiniArt for their GREAT Customer Care regarding the replacing of wrong sprue parts for their kit Pz III Ausf B cod. 35162.
I received the parcel containing the corrected items yesterday July,12th 2018.
I thank You with all my heart !!!
GREAT service !!! GREAT company!!!
Thanks again MiniArt.
I wish You all the best !!!
Mario Bentivoglio (Italy)

Grigoriy
18.10.18

Добрый день.
Хорошую и качественную продукцию вы выпускаете.
Так держать!!!
Хотел обратить ваше внимание на украинскую военную технику (Линейка Т-64 с Булатом и Т-84 с Оплотом и Ятаганом).
Уверен, у вас получится лучше чем у трумперера.
Удачи.

Satoshi Seita
18.10.18

Hello.
My “Corrected/Additional Parts for 35162 Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.B” are arrived today.
Thank you very much for the good communication and services!

molde para encaixe de tubos de pvc
18.10.18

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Perry
18.10.18

Hi
I need T-72 with interior set. When your company can offer this product?
Thanks

Erwin Correljé
18.10.18

Erwin
After some trouble with the communication Miniart send me a replacement sprue that was missing in the box.
Thank you guys for sending the replacement sprue.
After all good service

Stefano Rossi Placereani
18.10.18

I bought #72022 Workshop kit. While washing the kit before assembling and painting, I lost one of the windows. I emailed MiniArt asking for a replacement. Of course I intended to pay for it but MiniArt sent the replacement pieces for free instead. Thanks a lot, this is real customer care!!! The kit itself is very nice.

Manfred Grün
18.10.18

Hello miniart team, twice I was unlucky when building my Cat D7 and needed help. I got that from you quickly and unbureaucratically. I would like to thank you for that. The creators of our model dreams can not work better with us model makers. A big compliment !!
Manfred

Adam Armstrong
18.10.18

I had a surprise when I reached the end of painting and finishing my knight model, I was thinking about making a base for the knight to stand on…but pictures on the internet of that knight showed various models standing on the same base! I asked MiniArt if the kit included a base, and apparently it did! mine did not..so they sent me a base which was delivered in a timely manner , thank you very much.

Neil
18.10.18

Just a quick line to thank you for your excellent customer care in providing me with replacement parts for my SU122. The parts arrived quickly via trackable package and was just what I needed. Good support and thanks. All best wishes, Neil (happily building MiniArt in Prague).

1 61 62 63 64 65