Set includes model of an armoured car.
- Highly detailed model
- 537 plastic parts
- 52 PE parts
- Decals are included
- Full-color instruction
- All New Tooling. Up-to-date technology using sliding moulds
- Fully detailed interior
- Highly detailed engine compartment
- Engine is accurately represented
- Fighting compartment is truly reproduced
- Crews vision periscopes with clear plastic parts
- Driving compartment interior is fully detailed and correctly done
- All doors and hatches can be assembled open or closed
- Slide-molded tire made by 1 detail in plastic
AEC Armoured Car is a series of heavy armoured cars built by the Associated Equipment Company (AEC) during the Second World War. The first example was demonstrated in early 1941, and an order was placed in June of that year.
Mk II and Mk III armored cars were used on continental Europe. Production of all the AEC armoured car marks ceased after 629 had been produced. The Mk II / Mk III took part in the fighting in Europe with British and British Indian Army units. In 1944 a batch of AEC armoured cars was send into Yugoslavia for use by partisans, transferred cars were used more than 10 years.
After WWII, some AECs were in use by some countries up to the 1970s.